Monday 22 March 2010

Technological Irony

I’m presently working from my notebook with my Vodafone mobile internet connection..

The reason for this being that my BT broadband is offline due to technical problems at a substation a few miles away.

When the connection dropped out, I gave BT a ring from my mobile to see if it was my connection here or a more general fault, such as above.

Naturally, I was met with a recorded message. This message went as follows…

‘Welcome to BT Home Broadband. We are presently experiencing some technical problems at our Chelmsford Substation in the area code of 01245. This is causing failings of broadband internet connections in the local area. For more information, please visit our website at www.bt.com/help/broadband…’

So in order to find out what the fault is with my internet connection, I need to use my internet connection...

Thank you BT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online